Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Really, Really?

I think I am over this whole job thing. 

Right now, there is a kid in Palestine getting bombs dropped on his relatives.  His mom is a cripple and he never knew his dad.  Further than that, he is head over heels in love with the girl next door but she is Jewish.  Also, his dog got run over yesterday and his favorite toy teddy bear has toy teddy bear AIDS.  Yet, I get pissed when someone doesn't refill the water bottles in the office kitchen. 

I mean what kind of sick demented fuck leaves the kitchen knowing full well they just used up all of the water and neglects to put a new bottle in. 

Now I come in dying of thirst and I have to lift the big jug myself.  Not only that, but I have to lift it in a way that looks like it isn't even heavy even though it is just so Carol in accounting can remark on how svelte and not at all fat I look if she happens to walk by...  Well, now I am dying of thirst and slightly sweaty.  Okay, not dying of thirst, but I am a bit parched.  Okay I really just wanted to make an excuse to get up from my chair but still man that is just inconvenient.  It could be worse.  My Pooga Bear could have teddy bear AIDS. 

1 comment:

Hua said...

Water coolers are a pain to refill. It's not as bad as a bomb, but definitely a nuisance.

Best,
Hua
healthcentral.com